For the next three days, I will be here:
My birthday is Tuesday and Phil surprised me with a 3-day trip to Lanai; neither of us have ever been, so this will be a fun adventure for both of us. Though we are not going very far, I like the idea that we are getting off-island and trading Maui for Lanai (does it get any better than that?)...if only for a few days.
Phil has granted a 3-day celebration, so I am looking forward to a whole lot of:
1) lounging poolside (the beach will always prevail, but sometimes I crave the smell of a chlorinated pool)
2) lounging poolside with my husband
3) lounging poolside with my husband and a cocktail in hand!
4) taking a 3-day reprieve from our Clean Diet; I am going to enjoy a couple of cocktails and a glass of wine...AND I am going to eat a piece of cake. YAY!
5) a visit to the spa
7) fine dining
8) exploring the island
9) enjoying 3-days of uninterrupted time with The Hubs
10) Five Star hotel, baby!
Back on Thursday!
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's yo birthday...